Welcome to My Friday Recipes!

It is every Friday that people tend to go night out, hopping on different restaurants and bars, staying out late to eat and enjoy the last working night of the week and say to oneself, T.G.I.F.! But for stay at home wives and moms (like me) who are nursing a baby while waiting for hubby to come home, could not pretty much enjoy such kind of Friday date. So I thought, why not make Friday home dinners as special? And since it is the start of a new year (it's 2011!), I realized there is no better opportunity to start a new goal but now. So to have a new taste to our dinners every Friday, I bid myself to search and cook new recipes at home. At least new to me and my husband's (who, by the way, loves to eat) taste buds.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beef Misono

Fried Tilapia with Sauce

Chiken a la King